Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Battery||3.7V 1200mAh battery|
|Dimension||73 x 46 x 24mm|
|Humidity||5 to 95% non-condensing|
|Band||850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900Mhz|
|GPS chip||SIRF4 chip|
|GPS accuracy||5 to 10m|
|Start up Time||Cold status 45s,Warm status 35s,Hot status 1s|
|External Power Supply||DC6 to 36V input|
|Storage Temp||-40 deg C to +85 deg C|
|Operation Temp||-30 deg C to +80 deg C|
We offer Aether GPS Squid.Functions:
- SMS/GPRS sending data
- Movement/ Geo-fence/ Speed/ Low battery alarm
- ACC alarm
- SOS alarm
- Remote cut-off electricity, oil function
- Collision vibration alarm (Crash alarm)
- Voice monitoring
- Main power disconnect alarm
- SD card save GPRS data
- Remotely update firmware
- Distance limit data transmission
- Waterproof IP67
Security & Privacy
- Alerts by SMS, Email, Mobile (SMS/GPRS sending data) a) We understand the anxieties/worries that come with your fleet operations. This is why we introduced notifications feature to alert you immediately on unforeseen events that require your attention. Whether it’s a schedule failure, theft attempt or route deviation, you can rest easy and focus on your business, the system prompts you what you can act upon – the exceptions.
- ACC Alarm: Engine started alert a) The tracker will start the ACC examine automatically. It will warn up the user when the Engine is started.
- Movement alert a) This function is using for the owner to get an alert when the tracker moves out of a restricted district (500m radius)
- Power cut-off alert a) The tracker will warn up the user automatically when the main power is cut off unwontedly
- Remote oil & electricity cut-off function a) This function is using for the car owner to send a SMS remotely to stop a moving vehicle.
- Waterproof IP67 a) Waterproof Tracker
- Geo Fence a) Set up a geo-fence for the unit to restrict its movement within a designated zone. The unit will send message to the authorized numbers when it moves out of the designated zone. Notes: This function will be invalid if the unit moves outside the designated zone. You need to re-set it if you want this function again.
- Point of Interest (POI) a) Points of Interest (POIs) are useful places on a map. b) Some examples include warehouses, distribution centers, delivery points, bus stops, student pickup/drop off points, service centers, labor camps, or whatever they are. You can now plot all your business points/landmarks as Points of Interest (PoI’s). You can even set alerts to notify you when a vehicle enters or leaves a point.
- Speed a) This function is using for the owner to get to know the speed
- SOS Button/Alarm a) Press SOS button 3 seconds, tracker will send alert sms to all the authorized numbers one time.
- Voice Monitoring a) Listen mode only
- Security is built Hardware up in AetherGPS. Pre-installed GSM SIM keeps AetherGPS in a secure private network.
- User’s Geolocation data is kept safe in cloud and access is regulated with 2-step authentication.
- All communication between user and AetherGPS web application is secured with SSL encryption.
- AetherGPS SIM are configured to work only with our website and cloud telephony infrastructure.
AetherGPS platform employs Machine to Machine communication (M2M) and Machine Learning
to ensure reliability of geo location data and performance of hardware devices. There are two key sets of algorithms that differentiate us from our competitors and allow us to offer RELIABLE tracking solution to our end users. DIE (Data Interpretation Engine)
- This set is responsible for interpretation of geo-location data (GPRMC strings) on run time. For example; these algorithms identify when the device starts moving and when it stops, similarly these algorithms identify when the device entered or left a designated zone so the end user can be notified.