Approx. Rs 5,950 / PieceGet Latest Price
Aether GPS Pebble
|GPS Sensitivity||-159 dBm|
|Band||850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 Mhz|
|Operation Temperature||-20deg C to +55deg C|
|GSM GPRS Module||Simcom900|
|Battery Type||Chargeable changeable, 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion battery|
|Storage Temperature||-40deg C to +85deg C|
|GPS Accuracy||Upto 5m|
|Dimension||80 x 56 x 22 mm|
|Battery Input||DC 5V Input|
|GPS Chip||SIRF-IV Chip|
-a ready to use portable GPS child tracker for parents to keep track of their kids whereabouts and wellbeing in
real time with ease. AetherGPS Pebble comes with Pre-installed PAN India GSM SIM card and One month Family subscription FREE!Benefits:
- Live Tracking: Enables you to track your kid and know their whereabouts in real time. Use this feature via the web or through Aether GPS app on your smartphone.
- Safe Zone & Alerts: Create Safe Zone around known locations and get notified whenever your kid enters or leaves that zone.
- Past Trips & History: View visited locations and trips made by your kid. Get smart reports based on past activities.
- One-way Voice Calling: Listen in to your kid’s surrounding with a phone call and get assured of their well-being.
- Track Via Mobile: Locate your kid instantly with just an SMS. No smartphone or internet required.
Security & Privacy
- Security is built Hardware up in AetherGPS. Pre-installed GSM SIM keeps AetherGPS in a secure private
- User’s Geolocation data is kept safe in cloud and access is regulated with 2-step authentication.
- All communication between user and AetherGPS web application is secured with SSL encryption.
- AetherGPS SIM is configured to work only with our website and cloud telephony infrastructure.
There are two key sets of algorithms that differentiate us from our competitors and allow us to offer RELIABLE tracking solution to our end users.
- DIE (Data Interpretation Engine) - This set is responsible for interpretation of geo-location data (GPRMC
- strings) at runtime. For example; these algorithms identify when the device starts moving and when it stops,
- similarly these algorithms identify when the device entered or left a designated zone so the end user can be
- DBCM (Device Behavior Control Module) - This set is responsible for persistently controlling the behavior of
- hardware device; e.g. geo-location update frequency, based on inputs from DIE. It automates tasks like
- increasing update frequency as soon as the device starts moving.